- What is a solar photovoltaic (PV) system?
- Why Install Solar PV?
- Solar energy potential in Canada, really?
- Is PV electricity expensive?
- How does a Solar PV system Work?
- How much electricity will a PV system produce?
- Grid tied systems vs. off grid systems.
Why Install Solar PV?
There are many reasons why someone would want to install a solar PV system:
- For a reliable and proven way to generate your own clean, green electricity
- Solar PV systems require little maintenance or repair and most modules have 25 year manufacturer’s warranties
- To reduce personal CO2 emissions, demonstrates your commitment to renewable energy and the environment, and to reducing the future effects of Global Warming
- To start a dialogue with friends and family that helps to motivate others to learn about our environment and how to Conserve Energy or Produce your own Energy.
- To generate your own power during peak electricity demand; thus, reducing the need for dirty coal powered plants
- To reduce monthly utility bills and the impact from swings in the price of electricity
- The fuel is free!
For questions or comments on the “Why Install Solar Power?” section please send us an email to:CustomerService@ensegs.com.