- The Energy Segment Owner
- Why Would I Want To Purchase Energy Segments?
- How Do I Get Paid?
- How Do I Purchase Energy Segments?
- Can I Purchase A Single Panel?
- What Projects Are Available?
- Transferring Ownership
- Database Of Electrical Devices
How Do I Purchase Energy Segments?
Step 1: Set up a Customer Account
- Create an Account
Step 2: Determine how many Energy Segments to purchase
- Will you take the EnSegs challenge and purchase enough energy segments to power your computer? Find computers and other devices in the database of electrical devices.
- Perhaps you will set a goal of purchasing enough energy segments to power a large appliance? To do so you may want to sign up for a pre-authorised payment plan.
Step 3: Explore the virtual project sites
- Look over the project details.
- Read over the agreement that specifies the guarantees, warranties, your responsibilities, and the responsibilities of the project sponsor.
- Decide which energy segments on what projects you will purchase.
Step 4: Choose your payment method
- Once all your questions and concerns have been sufficiently answered you can choose one of the following payment option that works best for you:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Email transfer
For questions or comments on the “The Energy Segment Owner” section please send us an email to CustomerService@ensegs.com