- The Energy Segment Owner
- Why Would I Want To Purchase Energy Segments?
- How Do I Get Paid?
- How Do I Purchase Energy Segments?
- Can I Purchase A Single Panel?
- What Projects Are Available?
- Transferring Ownership
- Database Of Electrical Devices
The Energy Segment Owner
EnSegs provides segment owners with an affordable way of investing in renewable energy. Once a project has been commissioned and the project sponsor has purchase all the segments they wish to own (usually 51% of the energy segments), the remaining portion of the energy segments are then made available to the public.
Do you own the property you live in?
- If no, you likely live in apartment buildings or condominium.
There are few options for those that live in apartments or condos to invest in solar PV. It may be a challenge to persuade your landlord or association to invest in a solar PV system. One of the main reasons EnSegs was started was to give everyone an option of owning a piece of their own solar array!
For questions or comments on the “The Energy Segment Owner” section please send us an email to CustomerService@ensegs.com