- The Project Sponsor
- Why Would I Want To Be A Project Sponsor?
- What Criteria Does EnSegs Consider When Selecting Space?
- What’s the Process?
What criteria does EnSegs consider when selecting space?
The following list of criteria is considered when selecting the most optimal sites for solar PV installations:
- Does the building have a south facing roof?
- Is the location free from shading?
- Trees and neighbouring structures can negatively impact the performance of a system. What’s around your building that may shade your roof?
- Will it work here?
- Is the roof structure sound?
- Solar PV systems are not normally heavy enough to cause structural issues; however, a structural engineer will confirm suitability on most installations.
- What is the slope of the roof?
- What is the condition of the roof?
- Is the surface new, what is the expected life?
- The solar installation will be in place for the next 25 years.
Other considerations for selecting project sponsors include:
- Property ownership
- Yearly electrical consumption
- Credit history
For questions or comments on the “The Project Sponsor” section please send us an email to CustomerService@ensegs.com