- The Energy Segment Owner
- Why Would I Want To Purchase Energy Segments?
- How Do I Get Paid?
- How Do I Purchase Energy Segments?
- Can I Purchase A Single Panel?
- What Projects Are Available?
- Transferring Ownership
- Database Of Electrical Devices
Why Would I Want To Buy Energy Segments?
Top 10 Reasons:
- You want to do your part to reduce climate change and actually own a piece of a solar array.
- You live in a location that is not suitable for a solar installation.
- You don’t have tens of thousands of dollars to invest in your own solar array.
- You want to see a return on your investment.
- To start a conversation with friends and family that helps to motivate others to learn about our environment, to conserve energy, and to produce your own energy.
- You want to spread your renewable energy investments over several years.
- You want to view how your energy segments are doing in real time and monitor production.
- The electricity you generate can be used to offset your own power consumption.
- Energy segments help to reduce the impact of swings in the price of electricity that you will pay in the future.
- Distribution or consumption fees that are normally 4.5 cents/kWh are calculated and split between the project sponsor and the segment owner. This means you will be paid more for the power your energy segments produce.
Additional reasons for your business:
- You can provide energy segments to your employees and customers as an additional reward.
- This may attract customers! All else being equal customers are more likely to purchase products and service from companies that are Green!
- This may assist with Employee retention. Studies have shown that employees want to work for companies that are environmentally conscience.
- Each energy segment you purchase is a hedge against the risk and uncertainty of future electricity costs (Learn more…).
For questions or comments on the “The Energy Segment Owner” section please send us an email to CustomerService@ensegs.com