TrimLock is a new insulated siding system, manufactured in Alberta, that creates a high-quality modern look. The panels are specifically designed using a proprietary procedure that applies acrylic stucco to the surface of 2 inch EPS foam insulation for a 7.5 R-value rating.
- Lower cost than onsite stucco applications and similar to fiber cement siding
- Acrylic stucco finish is fire retardant
- Reduces heating and cooling cost
- Retrofits qualify for Energy Efficiency Alberta’s home improvement rebates
- Long maintenance free life
Rebates of up to $3,500 are available for the installation of new insulation in your home.
EnSegs will provide more details and walk you through the process.
1,300 sq. ft. Bungalow
|~ $590 (2” insulation)
~ $1,035 (4” insulation)
Call 587-335-9400 or 780-278-3932 today for a free quote!
More information about Energy Efficiency Alberta can be found at:
For more information on our products and services or to seek additional information send us an email to email@example.com.